Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page collects:
- Mentions of minor mathematicians whose biographical details are unavailable, but who have contributed towards the literature in some way.
- Writers who are not actually mathematicians as such, but who have written books on mathematical topics.
- 1984: The living body (with Christiaan Barnard)
- 1989: Skyscraper
- 1993: Magic or medicine (with Rob Buckman)
- 1996: 21st-century jet
- 1999: A rum affair
- 2000: Power into art
- 2002: Dr. Riemann's Zeros
- 2006: Palestine: A Personal History
- 2007: Your Case is Hopeless: Bracing Advice From the 'Boy's Own Paper'
- 2009: Remembering our childhood: how memory betrays us
Abraham Joseph Sachs
1915 – 1983
Merrilee H. Salmon
Translator (into English) of:
- 1998: Larson's Middle School Math, Grades 6, 7, and 8 (with Roland E. Larson)
Thomas S. Shores
Anthony Michael Starfield
David R. Stirzaker
Philip D. Straffin