Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page collects:
- Mentions of minor mathematicians whose biographical details are unavailable, but who have contributed towards the literature in some way.
- Writers who are not actually mathematicians as such, but who have written books on mathematical topics.
Translator (into English) (with Leslie Clark) of:
Frederick Ernest Relton
- 1946: Applied Bessel Functions
- 1954: Mathematics For All
Dana Scott Richards
Mark Andrew Ronan
- 2006: Symmetry and the Monster
John S. Rose
- 1978: A Course on Group Theory
Kenneth H. Rosen
- 1999: Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications, 4th ed.
- 2000: Handbook of Discrete and Combinatorial Mathematics (with John G. Michaels)
Gordon F. Royle
Mark Dermot Ryan