Jump to navigation Jump to search
It can be described as the theory of functors.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Category of Topological Spaces (2 P)
- ► Limits and Colimits (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Morphisms (1 C)
- ► Natural Transformations (empty)
- ► Universal Properties (18 P)
Pages in category "Category Theory"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total.
- Category Axioms are Self-Dual
- Category has Finite Limits iff Finite Products and Equalizers
- Category has Products and Equalizers iff Pullbacks and Terminal Object
- Category Induces Preorder
- Category of Pointed Sets is Category
- Cayley's Theorem (Category Theory)
- Cayley's Theorem (Category Theory)/Historical Note
- Characterization of Metacategory via Equations
- Coequalizer is Epimorphism
- Composite Functor is Functor
- Composition of Functors is Associative
- Definition:Constant Presheaf
- Contravariant Hom Functor maps Colimits to Limits
- Covariant Hom Functor is Continuous
- Covariant Hom Functor is Functor