Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Category Theory"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.
- Category Axioms are Self-Dual
- Category has Finite Limits iff Finite Products and Equalizers
- Category has Products and Equalizers iff Pullbacks and Terminal Object
- Category Induces Preorder
- Category of Pointed Sets is Category
- Cayley's Theorem (Category Theory)
- Cayley's Theorem (Category Theory)/Historical Note
- Characterization of Metacategory via Equations
- Coequalizer is Epimorphism
- Composite Functor is Functor
- Composition of Functors is Associative
- Contravariant Hom Functor maps Colimits to Limits
- Covariant Hom Functor is Continuous
- Covariant Hom Functor is Functor