Integral calculus is a subfield of calculus which is concerned with the study of the rates at which quantities accumulate.
Equivalently, given the rate of change of a quantity integral calculus provides techniques of providing the quantity itself.
The equivalence of the two uses are demonstrated in the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- Definitions/Definite Integrals (15 P)
- Definitions/Primitives (10 P)
Pages in category "Definitions/Integral Calculus"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Definition:Cauchy Principal Value
- Definition:Complex Contour Integral
- Definition:Complex Primitive
- Definition:Complex Riemann Integrable Function
- Definition:Complex Riemann Integral
- Definition:Contour Integral/Complex
- Definition:Convolution Integral
- Definition:Cosine Integral Function