Integral calculus is a subfield of calculus which is concerned with the study of the rates at which quantities accumulate.
Equivalently, given the rate of change of a quantity integral calculus provides techniques of providing the quantity itself.
The equivalence of the two uses are demonstrated in the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- Exponential Integral Function (1 C, 7 P)
- Gaussian Integral (1 P)
- Line Integrals (1 C)
- Primitives (56 C, 43 P)
- Weierstrass Substitutions (5 P)
Pages in category "Integral Calculus"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total.
- Definite Integral of Even Function
- Definite Integral of Even Function/Corollary
- Definite Integral of Function plus Constant
- Definite Integral of Limit of Uniformly Convergent Sequence of Integrable Functions
- Definite Integral of Odd Function
- Definite Integral of Odd Function/Corollary
- Definite Integral of Uniformly Convergent Series of Continuous Functions
- Derivative of Arc Length
- Dirichlet Integral
- Integrability Theorem for Functions Continuous on Open Intervals
- Integral of Arcsine Function
- Integral of Constant
- Integral of Power
- Integral of Power/Conventional Proof
- Integral of Power/Fermat's Proof
- Integral of Reciprocal is Divergent
- Integral Resulting in Arcsecant
- Integral Test
- Integrals on Adjacent Intervals for Integrable Functions/Lemma
- Integration by Parts
- Integration by Substitution
- Integration on Polynomials is Linear Operator