Integral calculus is a subfield of calculus which is concerned with the study of the rates at which quantities accumulate.
Equivalently, given the rate of change of a quantity integral calculus provides techniques of providing the quantity itself.
The equivalence of the two uses are demonstrated in the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Exponential Integral Function (1 C, 7 P)
- ► Gaussian Integral (1 P)
- ► Primitives (54 C, 43 P)
- ► Sine Integral Function (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Weierstrass Substitutions (5 P)
Pages in category "Integral Calculus"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.
- Integrability Theorem for Functions Continuous on Open Intervals
- Integral of Arcsine Function
- Integral of Constant
- Integral of Function plus Constant
- Integral of Logarithm
- Integral of Power
- Integral of Power/Conventional Proof
- Integral of Power/Fermat's Proof
- Integral of Reciprocal is Divergent
- Integral Resulting in Arcsecant
- Integral Test
- Integration by Parts
- Integration by Substitution
- Integration by Substitution/Corollary
- Integration on Polynomials is Linear Operator