Jump to navigation Jump to search
Let $D$ be a straight line.
Let $F$ be a point.
Let $\epsilon \in \R: 0 < \epsilon < 1$.
- $\epsilon \, p = q$
Then $K$ is an ellipse.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Ellipses"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Ellipse is Mechanical Curve
- Equation of Confocal Ellipses/Formulation 1
- Equation of Confocal Ellipses/Formulation 2
- Equation of Ellipse in Complex Plane
- Equation of Ellipse in Reduced Form
- Equation of Ellipse in Reduced Form/Cartesian Frame
- Equation of Ellipse in Reduced Form/Cartesian Frame/Parametric Form
- Equidistance of Ellipse equals Major Axis
- Equivalence of Definitions of Ellipse
- Evolute of Ellipse