Category:Class Theory Work in Progress
Jump to navigation Jump to search
These are pages containing class-theoretic material whose content needs to be rationalised into a consistent treatment of the subject.
See the NotZFC template.
Pages in category "Class Theory Work in Progress"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.
- Cardinal Class is Proper Class
- Cardinal Class is Subset of Ordinal Class
- Cartesian Product with Proper Class is Proper Class
- Class Equal to All its Elements
- Class Equality is Reflexive
- Class Equality is Symmetric
- Class Equality is Transitive
- Class is Not Element of Itself
- Class is Proper iff Bijection from Class to Proper Class
- Class is Proper iff Bijection from Class to Proper Class/Corollary
- Class of Cardinals Contains Minimal Infinite Successor Set
- Condition for Injective Mapping on Ordinals
- Set Difference is Set
- Set has Rank
- Strictly Increasing Mapping on Well-Ordered Class
- Strictly Well-Founded Relation determines Strictly Minimal Elements
- Strictly Well-Founded Relation determines Strictly Minimal Elements/Lemma
- Subclass of Set is Set
- Substitutivity of Class Equality
- Surjection from Class to Proper Class