Jump to navigation Jump to search
Multiplication is the basic operation $\times$ everyone is familiar with.
- $3 \times 4 = 12$
- $13 \cdotp 2 \times 7 \cdotp 7 = 101 \cdotp 64$
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- Integer Multiplication (1 C, 27 P)
- Multiplicative Inverses (1 C, 3 P)
- Natural Number Multiplication (4 C, 23 P)
- Order Products (4 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Multiplication"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Multiplication of Cross-Relation Equivalence Classes on Natural Numbers is Well-Defined
- Multiplication of Cuts Distributes over Addition
- Multiplication of Cuts is Associative
- Multiplication of Cuts is Commutative
- Multiplication of Numbers is Left Distributive over Addition
- Multiplication of Numbers is Right Distributive over Addition
- Multiplication of Positive Cuts preserves Ordering
- Multiplication using Parabola
- Multiplicative Identity is Unique